Arrival at Live Oak
- Suwannee County Fairgrounds open on Friday at 12:00 pm.
- Rider meeting at 8:00 pm Friday evening.
- Packet pickup: Friday 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm, Saturday 6:30 am to 10:00 am.
Live Oak Accommodations
- Outdoor tent camping is free of charge.
- Indoor group camping is free of charge (first come first served).
- Parking will be provided free of charge at Live Oak.
- Use of an approved helmet is required anytime on the bike.
- Headphones are prohibited while riding.
- Plan to average at least 10 miles per hour or leave campsite early enough to finish riding by 4:00 pm.
- Riders taking unscheduled side trips will not be supported by event staff.
- We cannot and will not work on class 2 e bikes and e bikes with throttles per insurance company. Our technicians can sell you part and accessories only.
- We can work on class 1 and 3 pedal assist only e bikes. We will only work on the traditional bicycle systems only not the motor, wiring, or battery.
Copyright 2008-2022 Florida Freewheelers.