The 2021 Florida Bicycle Safari has been canceled.
After months of monitoring the situation closely and in careful consultation with our Board of Directors, we unfortunately have made the difficult decision to cancel Safari 2021 scheduled for April 10-15.
Following increased and overwhelming concerns about the COVID-19 virus, for the second time now we have come to the conclusion that this is the only option that makes sense for all concerned.
Even if we postpone the opening of registration, there are too many unknowns which make it impossible for us to plan, prepare, and guarantee the health and safety of our participants, our volunteers, our vendors, and our staff.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 40th Florida Bicycle Safari will be held
April 10-15, 2021!
- Six days of riding in beautiful North Florida and South Georgia
- Three-day option at Live Oak available
- Different routes will be offered each day, including two century rides
- The first two days will be based at the Suwannee County Fairgrounds in Live Oak, Florida
- Monday, while the three-day cyclists loop back to Live Oak, six-day riders will head north past the town of Madison to the majestic Cherry Lake campground where we will stay for three nights
- Delicious meals catered by our long-time favorite Dixie Grill
- Sag stops with plenty of nourishment and hydration to keep you pedaling
- Live music and beer at each location
- Entertainment galore!
This is the 40th anniversary of the Florida Bicycle Safari and it will be epic!
Copyright 2008-2021 Florida Freewheelers.