Registration will open
January 1, 2020.
A Custom Safari Jersey
will be available in 2020.
The 40th Florida Bicycle Safari will be held
April 18-23, 2020!
- Six days of riding in beautiful North Florida and South Georgia
- Three-day option at Live Oak available
- Different routes will be offered each day, including two century rides
- The first two days will be based at the Suwannee County Fairgrounds in Live Oak, Florida
- Monday, while the three-day cyclists loop back to Live Oak, six-day riders will head north past the town of Madison to the majestic Cherry Lake campground where we will stay for three nights
- Delicious meals catered by our long-time favorite Dixie Grill
- Sag stops with plenty of nourishment and hydration to keep you pedaling
- Live music and beer at each location
- Entertainment galore!
This is the 40th anniversary of the Florida Bicycle Safari and it will be epic!
Copyright 2008-2020 Florida Freewheelers.